What We do
We provide a wide variety of accounting services including but not limited to the following services:
- Accounts Receivable – Creating client invoices, if necessary, and sending to the client. Receiving, posting, and depositing client payments to the client’s bank account. If necessary, we will also provide collection activity. Reconcile the AR Aging monthly.
- Accounts Payable – Receive and input vendor invoices including utilizing BillPay. Set up new vendors including colleting W9 information, COIs if necessary, and creating and sending out 1099s at the end of the year. Reconcile the AP Aging monthly.
- Bank reconciliations for all bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Credit card reconciliations monthly.
- GL entries when needed.
- Review and reconcile the Balance Sheet monthly.
- Maintain required schedules including prepaid, fixed assets, depreciation.
- Review the Income Statement monthly.
- Review the detailed GL monthly, making corrections wherever necessary to maintain clean, accurate financials.
- Create a month-end financial package to include – Confidential notes to the financial statements including recommendations, a financial performance summary, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, AR Aging, AP Aging, GL Detail.
- Work with CPA’s to provide all required reports/information for tax preparation and any required audits.
Advantages to utilizing TJA Accounting
- Combined 40 years of accounting experience including 16 years of Controller level experience, which translates to clean, accurate accounting records that are in compliance with GAAP.
- Staff accounting level service along with Controller level service covering all required accounting services at a great value.
- Save on costs associated with an employee including payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, benefits, etc.
Request a quote
Give us a call or submit the Quote Request Form and we will get back to you to discuss your particular needs.